PLEASE ALLOW 24 HOURS FOR YOUR ORDER OR 48 HOURS IF YOU ARE ORDERING ONLINE
You can obtain your repeat prescription by;
1. Handing in your request, indicating the items required, before 6:00pm to ensure it is available for collection after 4:30pm on the next working day
2. Telephone in your request to our dedicated prescription line on 2116220. This phone does not accept messages.
3. Ordering on line. If you know the exact name, doseage and strength of your prescription, then if you wish you can order your request through this web site by completing the form below. Please allow 48 hours to collect your prescription.
4. Arranging for your chemist to order and collect your prescription on your behalf.
5. Asking us to post your prescription request back to you, provided that you have left us with a stamped addressed envelope.
If you are new to the practice and are already on a repeat prescription, it may be necessary for you to see one of our doctors before your first prescription here.
You can order your repeat prescription online by completing the form below.
Please note you only need to complete the following fields to submit your request.
Date of Birth
And Section Five the medication that your require.
Please note that this form is to request medication only and not for leaving us messages.
Although sending information across the Internet means that privacy of data cannot be absolutely guaranteed,
our online forms offer high levels of security. The forms use HTTPS and TLS (using a 2048 bit certificate) to
encrypt data sent to and from your computer when using the site and our server environment is PCI DSS certified -
the highest standard of security associated with e-commerce and online finance solutions.
Form submissions are stored on the server for 28 days and are encrypted and secured with a private key known only by the GP Practice.
Should you have any concerns about sending your personal details using the web,
please use one of the alternative methods offered by our organisation.