Patients who need regular repeat medication and have had this approved by their doctor can order a repeat prescription in the following ways:
- By sending us your computer slip with a stamped addressed envelope and ticking the items required. Correct use of this slip is a great help to our staff.
- By leaving your computer slip at reception after ticking the items required and picking up the prescription 48 hours later. Extra time should be allowed for weekends and bank holidays.
- By faxing details of the items required to us on 01494 733711 and picking up the prescription 48 hours later plus extra time for weekends and bank holidays.
- By email: enter your details and required medication on the repeat prescription request form below and then click on 'Submit'. Please allow 48 hours plus extra time for weekends and bank holidays before collecting your prescription.
- Go to the bottom of this page to order your Repeat Prescription now, Or...
- Online: You can now order your repeat prescriptions online using Patient Services. To register for this service you will need to download and complete the form below and hand back to reception. You will then be given your login details.
Click here to download the Patient Services registration form
If you have already registered for Patient Services click on the link below to access the service.
Always order your prescription in good time - don't wait until your tablets have run out. We regret that we do not allow our staff to take prescription requests over the telephone, to avoid the possibility of dangerous mistakes.
Some chemists will collect your prescription from the surgery for you.
Although sending information across the Internet means that privacy of data cannot be absolutely guaranteed,
our online forms offer high levels of security. The forms use HTTPS and TLS (using a 2048 bit certificate) to
encrypt data sent to and from your computer when using the site and our server environment is PCI DSS certified -
the highest standard of security associated with e-commerce and online finance solutions.
Form submissions are stored on the server for 28 days and are encrypted and secured with a private key known only by the GP Practice.
Should you have any concerns about sending your personal details using the web,
please use one of the alternative methods offered by our organisation.