Please bring your repeat prescription request to the surgery at least one week before you will run out of medication. Allow two working days (48 hours) before collection.
Repeat prescriptions are a significant part of our workload, with over 1,000 being processed each week. Accuracy is the key and with this in mind we are unable to accept them over the telephone (unless with a doctor's permission), so please bring requests into the surgery or post/fax them.
Repeat prescriptions can also be requested online:
Simply fill in the form below and press 'Submit'. You will receive an automatic acknowledgement message.
Local pharmacies participate in a prescription collection service. Please ask your chosen pharmacy for more details.
Prescriptions can be posted in the letterbox or they can also be faxed to 0844 576 9009.
Medicine waste is a serious and growing problem within the NHS.
- Unused prescription medicines cost the NHS across England over £100million every year - over £8million across Surrey.
- Unused medicines cannot be recycled.
- Unused medicines kept at home are a safety risk for children or others who may take them.
- Only order what you need - if you don't need the medicine don't order it. If you need the medicine in the future you can still request it.
- To help get the best from your medicines ask your pharmacist for advice.
Information submitted through secure forms is used only for the purposes of processing your request. We may
be in touch with you in relation to the information submitted.
All Information submitted through secure forms is secured with a private key known only to the GP practice and is
accessed over a secure connection by nominated Practice staff. Our practice has a strict confidentiality policy.
This information is not shared with any third party organisations.
This information is retained for up to 28 days.
Should you have any concerns about sending your personal details using the web,
please use one of the alternative methods offered by our organisation.