Repeat prescriptions will be issued at the doctor’s discretion and are normally for patients on long-term treatment. Requests can be made in writing or by calling at the surgery from 8.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday. We are unable to take orders by telephone or issue prescriptions at weekends, public holidays or out of normal surgery hours. Please allow 2 working days before collection and make allowances for weekends and public holidays. Where possible give exact drug names when ordering.
TO AVOID ERRORS WE DO NOT ACCEPT REPEAT PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS BY TELEPHONE.
Requesting Acute and repeat medications
1. By writing to the surgery or visiting surgery and fill the medication request form
2. You may ask the chemist to bring your repeat prescription to the surgery for you; you will be asked to sign a card to use this service. If you are housebound you may also ask the chemist to deliver your prescription.
3. You could fax your request to the surgery [Fax 0208 317 8512]
4. We allow Saturday prescription collection between 9.00am and 11.30am on advance request only
5. Request by Patient Online Services, please fill a form [click here to download] to request login details, or visit the surgery more details with two valid forms of identification and one must contain a PhotoID
6. Request online using our online request form below. NO LOGIN REQUIRED
For easy & quick medication requests processing please sign up for an Electronic Prescription Service [EPS] with your favourite chemist
Information submitted through secure forms is used only for the purposes of processing your request. We may
be in touch with you in relation to the information submitted.
All Information submitted through secure forms is secured with a private key known only to the GP practice and is
accessed over a secure connection by nominated Practice staff. Our practice has a strict confidentiality policy.
This information is not shared with any third party organisations.
This information is retained for up to 28 days.
I consent to my information being used for the purposes described above and wish to submit this online form to
All Saints Medical Centre
13A Ripon Road, Plumstead, London, SE18 3PS.
Should you have any concerns about sending your personal details using the web,
please use one of the alternative methods offered by our organisation.